Hi,

I recently built a new vmm with 6.4 and noticed this morning that it had a clock problem too, however all my other vmm's didn't.

kern.timecounter.tick=1
kern.timecounter.timestepwarnings=0
kern.timecounter.hardware=tsc
kern.timecounter.choice=i8254(0) tsc(-1000) dummy(-1000000)

These are sysctl settings and on my 6.4 vmm i8254 was set, all the others had tsc set and didn't have this problem.  I set it now to tsc, it seems to be more accurate.  I don't expect any more tunings.

I'm sorry if this is bad advice but it worked for me.

Regards,

-peter