On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 01:12:35PM +0500, Артур Истомин wrote:
> There is example for hostname.if for auto-join to wifi network
> https://www.mail-archive.com/source-changes@openbsd.org/msg99921.html
>
> But what if I have different networks with dynamic and static IPs or another
> different options? For example:
>
> join home wpakey password <---------- has static IP and 'wpaprotos wpa1'
> option

Adding the 'wpaprotos wpa1' option on the same line is supposed to work.
Unfornately this is broken right now, see:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=154118247412508&w=2

Regarding IP addresses: Wifi doesn't know about IP addresses!
All 'join' will take care of is setting interface status to 'active'.
So you need to handle such differences yourself in some way.