> Quoth Marius Van Deventer - Umzimkulu

> > > has good support

> > > but not until

> > > it's robust
> > >
> > > You are misled, Diana.
> > >
> > > The kernel should be written in SNOBOL4.
> > >
> > > --STeve Andre'
> > >

> > Intercal!!!
> >
> It is soooooo comforting to see that this topic is getting the close
> attention it so richly deserves.
>
> Spaghetti code  -- at least it looks like lots of threads.

In the end I think most users don't care what language the kernel is written
in
as long as they can find it in the ports tree.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] cd /usr/ports/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] make search key=kernel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When it's in there I might start to use it also.

--
Tony Sarendal - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IP/Unix