On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 09:56:04AM +0000, Stier, Sarah wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Please find all information below:
>
> 0
> C Germany
> P Berlin
> T Berlin
> Z 10119
> O SMLan Software und Management Training
> I Guenter Doerfler
> A Kastanienallee 53
> M mailto:i...@smlan.de
> U https://www.smlan.de/
> B 0049 30 4492545
> X 0049 30 43 73 57 59
> N BSD and Linux training and consulting. Over 10 years of experience.
>

> Thank you and best wishes,
> Sarah

Hi Sarah,

It is unclear to me how your offering relates to OpenBSD.
I cannot find any mention of OpenBSD on your website.

A search for "openbsd" with your website's own search box only
brings up 4 unrelated results:
  Seminar FreeBSD Administration
  Seminar Samba-Server
  Seminar Unix Netzwerkadministration
  Seminar Internetanbindung Workshop

It doesn't look like your site meets our criteria for entries
on https://www.openbsd.org/support.html, which explicitly states
that "we may at any time, and without notification, remove your
entry if it is found to be inaccurate, if your website is broken,
or if there is no mention of OpenBSD on it."

If you do indeed have OpenBSD-specific offerings, please add information
about them to your site first, and then re-submit your entry. Thanks.