Hello

I just updated to -current using a snapshot.

I then updated packages (pkg_add -vui), which updated courier-imap.

pkg_info | grep courier
courier-authlib-0.68.0p4 authentication library for courier
courier-authlib-mysql-0.68.0p3 mysql authentication module for
courier-authLib
courier-imap-4.18.2p0 imap server for maildir format mailboxes
courier-pop3-4.18.2p0 pop3 server for maildir format mailboxes
courier-unicode-2.0p0 courier unicode library

Courier does start, and is listening for imap-ssl connections:

netstat -an | grep 993
tcp 0 0 *.993 *.* LISTEN
tcp6 0 0 *.993 *.* LISTEN

I can also confirm the port is open from the connecting machine.

However, mail clients cannot connect to the imap server.  They indicate the
server is not responding.

Nothing in the configuration has changed since the update occurred.

The imapd does use its own access file, so I tried commenting that out, and
restarting, but there was no change.

It is listening, but does not accept connections.

Not knowing what else to do, I downgraded to a previous version (the
packages associated with 6.3), and re-enabled the access file.

pkg_info | grep courier
courier-authlib-0.68.0p3 authentication library for courier
courier-authlib-mysql-0.68.0p2 mysql authentication module for
courier-authLib
courier-imap-4.18.2p0 imap server for maildir format mailboxes
courier-pop3-4.18.2p0 pop3 server for maildir format mailboxes
courier-unicode-2.0p0 courier unicode library

And, it works again, accepting connections from mail clients.

But, this seems like a poor solution.

If anyone has an idea of what I can try to get the current version of
courier working, that would be great.

Thanks
Ted