On 11/22/18 9:24 AM, Karel Gardas wrote:
> in an attempt to update today from ftp.spline.de I've been kicked out
> after -current update with pkg_add -u complaining about wrong libc
> versions. Packages complains like:

Likely you have a snapshot or packages out of sync. The packages take a lot
longer to build so wait and try again. Most of the time they work together but
not always. If you are running current, the best advice I can give is to rsync a
local repo of the snapshot and packages. Then you can also install packages
later without library compatibility issues.