Hi there!

I need help / advice with a fresh install onto a Thinkpad T450s which I
recently bought on eBay.

The system starts with UEFI enabled and was running fine with a rather
small SSD without FDE. dmesg from some recent posts may be found.

I followed the steps as given in the FAQ
(http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#softraid) with a new, larger SSD
and the key disk both initialized with
'fdisk -iy -g -b 960 sd0' (and '... sd2' for the key disk).

On both disks I created a 'a'-partion with type RAID as zero'd the first
blocks.

softraid is activated with 'bioctl -c C -k sd2a -l sd0a softraid0'.

The installation was without noticable deviation to a non-FDE installation.

The layout is identical to an other FDE-secured laptop which starts with
BIOS:
sd0a    /
sd0b    swap
sd0d    /tmp
sd0e    /var
sd0f    /usr
sd0g    /usr/local
sd0h    /home
(As this is a 1TB-SSD each partition has lots of capacity...)

Yet after rebooting the first time I get the following:

probing: pc0 mem[352K 204K 3256M 4832M]
disk: hd0 hd1 sr0*
>> OpenBSD/amd64 BOOTS64 3.40
open(hd0a:/etc/boot.con f): Invalid argument
boot>
cannot open hd0a:/etc/random.seed: Invalid argument
booting hd0a:/bsd: open hd0a:/bsd: Invalid argument
 failed(22). will try /bsd
boot>
cannot open hd0a:/etc/random.seed: Invalid argument
booting hd0a:/bsd: open hd0a:/bsd: Invalid argument
 failed(22). will try /bsd
Turning timeout off.
boot>

At this point I am lost. Tried to google for any information that makes
sense but only found very old posts (from 2011 and older) which didn't
provide hints on how to proceed.

Anybody with a clue?

TIA.

Best,