On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 06:47:55AM +0000, Ahmad Bilal wrote:

> Well I wrote to Theo earlier, but still haven't received a reply from him on
> this (Its been 4 days).
>
> Does anyone has any suggestions for me? I want OpenBSD due to reliability and
> security issues. AWS is the leader in hosting market. It is only natural to
> expect at least a FAQ or HOW-TO from openbsd team on this topic.
>
> Through my earlier email on this list, I found out about Antoine's github,
> but I'm not sure how reliable he is. It is another thing, that I don't know
> how to run shell script on EC2, to do what he suggests.
>
> This is a dilemma :/
>
> @Vijay: No need to be sorry. Its cool man. Thanks for the info.

Hi Ahmad,

OpenBSD has in the past always provided a list of developers at the end of
the Release announcement.  Please see here:

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-announce&m=153987110101242&w=2

I see Antoine on the list.  I don't know if there is a distinction between
a "core developer" and a developer, they both have @openbsd.org addresses.

Another thing you could do is hunt down commit messages in the CVS.  I've
been an openbsd user for quite a long time and meeting OpenBSD devs was
sometimes surprising because I'd never dreamed that I'd run across one.

Best Regards,
-peter