> On Dec 17, 2018, at 2:47 PM, Radek wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> could you recommend me any UPS brands *cheaper* than APC that are fully
> supported in OpenBSD?
> I always use APC, managing them via USB and apcupsd(both servers and clients)
> and PowerChute(windows clients). It works like a charm.  APC is quite
> expensive brand so I am looking for any cheaper alternatives.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> radek

I own a set of APC Back-UPS 750 & I’ve found them
to be effective & reliable In occasions where power was lost &
also determined that UPS’s can outlast my patience with the power company
here in St Paul MN. At this point I can envision the APC 750’s being of
assistance in many situations
including the remote Canadian wilderness ;)
Regards
Patrick