Hey,

I have an ESI MAYA44 USB+
(https://www.esi-audio.com/products/maya44usb+/) with 8 channels (2
stereo input + 2 stereo output) and a headphone jack:

uaudio0 at uhub0 port 3 configuration 1 interface 0 "ESI Audiotechnik GmbH
MAYA44 USB+" rev 1.00/3.01 addr 2
uaudio0: audio rev 1.00, 8 mixer controls
audio0 at uaudio0
uhidev0 at uhub0 port 3 configuration 1 interface 3 "ESI Audiotechnik GmbH
MAYA44 USB+" rev 1.00/3.01 addr 2
uhidev0: iclass 3/0
uhid0 at uhidev0: input=8, output=8, feature=0

I would like to unmute the two stereo input channels to have them play
at the same time via one of the output channels. However, I'm
struggling a little.

It seems that mixerctl has given both line channels the same
identifier, so I can only unmute one of them. Also, only one output is
listed although this card has two:

inputs.line.mute=on
inputs.line=191,191
inputs.line.mute=on