thanks for investigation .
With "Legacy BIOS/CSM compatibility is enabled" my dmesg output is
dmesg|grep -i drm
radeondrm0 at pci1 dev 0 function 0 "ATI Radeon HD 8730M" rev 0x00
drm1 at radeondrm0
radeondrm0: msi
inteldrm0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel HD Graphics 4000" rev 0x09
drm0 at inteldrm0
inteldrm0: msi
inteldrm0: 1600x900, 32bpp
wsdisplay0 at inteldrm0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation)
error: [drm:pid0:cpt_set_fifo_underrun_reporting] *ERROR* uncleared pch
fifo underrun on pch transcoder A
error: [drm:pid0:intel_pch_fifo_underrun_irq_handler] *ERROR* PCH
transcoder A FIFO underrun
drm:pid0:si_init *ERROR* Expecting atombios for cayman GPU
drm:pid0:radeondrm_attachhook *ERROR* Fatal error during GPU init

--
Dmitry Orlov