Hi,

When EFI-booting OpenBSD 6.4 AMD64 on a 2017 Thinkpad with an Intel i7-
7600U CPU and Intel HD 620 graphics, will load the kernel, then it
quickly prints something like "entry point" on the screen, after which
the screen turn blanks, about 30 seconds pass, and then the computer
reboots.

I have not had the opportunity to catch boot output via serial console
so I don't have any dmesg presently.

Funny enough, the EFI installer booted off a USB memory stick, works
perfectly.

I was thinking, can this be because of some quirk in the console
framebuffer driver for Intel, which is in the installed system's kernel
but not in the installer's kernel and therefore could explain why the
installer boots but not the installed system, right.

Therefore accordingly,

 * Can you instruct me how to disable IntelDRM for the text console, so
   the EFI graphics driver is used instead?

   The installer

 * Can I do this live in the boot prompt, or must I apply the "config"
   program on the kernel image e.g. from the installer USB stick?

Thanks,
Tinker