On 2/11/06, Nick Guenther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > More info on this piece of hardware can be found here:
> > http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(1145)-SDDR-89-SanDisk_ImageMate_12i
> > n1_ReaderWriter.aspx

I actually just tested my ImageMate 6-in-1 and it works flawlessly and
I assume the 12-in-1 is no different. The SD slot is sd1 for me, you
may need to (but probably won't) guess-and-check which slot is sd1 on
the 12. Do 'disklabel sd1' to see the available partitions on an
inserted SD card. You will probably have a single FAT partition which
is labelled "i'. You can use use "mount -t msdos /dev/sd1i /mnt" to
mount the card, then use the standard filesystem tools to navigate.

Good luck on your project.

-Kousu

p.s. Why use 12-in-1 when you can use 6-in-1, or even just a straight
forward one-slot SD card reader?