On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 1:58:19AM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Leonid Bobrov <mazoc...@disroot.org> wrote:

> > > I can only speak for myself:
> > >
> > > I don't owe you anything, and your feelings of entitlement are
> > > worthless around here.
> > >

> > You better say "I don't owe entire community anything" because
> > documentation is important not only for me.
> >
> > As I understand your answer is "if you want documentation, write
> > it yourself"?
>
> Why would I suggest that since it appears you are incapable and only
> know how to complain.

Theo, you're showing your irresponsibility. You went off topic and said
for yourself when mazocomp asked community. It shows what kind of leader
you are. Are you not a part of community now?

You blame us being incapable and being only able to complain, but you're
obstructing yourself. Even third-party developer is more helpful. I will
laugh if third-party developer is more competent than you are.

You're offended baby. You're ready to leave entire community without
documentation for important part of operating system because you're
offended by one person. Currently wscons is like legacy.