Hello,

I recently installed OpenBSD 6.4 on a Dell Latitude 6430u and am trying to get
touchpad two-finger scrolling working in X11. As far as I can tell the touchpad
is being loaded via wsmouse but I'm not sure how or where to properly configure
the WSMOUSECFG_TWOFINGERSCROLL found in /usr/include/dev/wscons/wsconsio.h.

It does not appear that I have a base xorg.conf file. At least not in the usual
places /etc/ or /etc/X11/. I'm guessing I need to establish that but I'm not
sure how to get started.

If there's any config file or machine log output I can provide to assist with
helping me let me know.

Thank you.