On Fri, Apr 05, 2019 at 01:45:19PM +0000, Michael Lam said unto me:

> Are you able to have 2 clients connected at the same time? When I tried
> that (I am using mschap) whenever the 2nd client connects the 1st one's
> traffic will not go through anymore (it stays connected but no traffic
> can go through).

Yes.  In general I have 3 static site-to-site tunnels with specific
flows (running GRE on top), and then typically 1 but have had  3 simultaneous
connections hitting the roadwarrior policy.  All of the tunnels are
using rsa certificate authentication with FQDN ids.

--Matt

--
Matthew Ernisse
m...@going-flying.com