Bruno Flückiger @ 2019-04-10T07:00:04 +0200:
[...]
> Hi Dani
>
> I've tried to reproduce this with my test installation of Nextcloud, but
> no luck. Maybe there is something wrong with the Nextcloud app on your
> android device. Do you maybe run some old version or beta version? Have
> you installed it from another store than the Google one?
>
> Cheers,
> Bruno

Hi Bruno!

It's definitely the Android application, as this works on an older
device with 7.1.1 -- it's just acting up with the app running on Android
9.
Also contacted the devs at github and made a test account for them, they
found no issues.
Now I'll try to somehow get logs from the application, but this is now
unrelated to OpenBSD.

Thanks for helping out Bruno, much appreciated!

Dani

--
LÉVAI Dániel
PGP key ID = 0x83B63A8F