Morning Michal,

sorry for late very late reply ...  it is probably not useful to you
but im writing this to help anyone searching mailing list archives for an answer

As Stuart mentioned  you can use filters in bgpd.conf to  do this
check out /etc/examples/bgpd.conf

also check man bgpd.conf and it has lots of functionality that will
help you do that through filtering

also just note there was a change in behavior from 6.4  where
it wont announce by default  and you have to specifically  accept what
routes you wish to announce  to an ebgp neighbour

also in 6.4 and onwards Claudio@ and others have improved the
filtering syntax to make things easier (grouping multiple prefixes) so that
they can be referenced in a single filter which is handy)

Cheers

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

The information contained in this E-mail is intended only for the
confidential use of the named recipient. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering it to the recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone at the number above and erase the message
You are requested to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment.