Hello Dave,

DF> Well, I'm lazy, so I let pf drop all unsolicited incoming  traffic. Works
Great!
DF> Lets me experiment with my system in peace and safety.

Unplugging the cable, or turning off the modem is an option, too.

...plus, it would also stop all those nasty keyloggers and rootkits
that you seem to be convinced your computer is infested with, from
sending outbound traffic.

In the brief time that I have been running a few OpenBSD servers on my
LAN, and RTFMing, I have come to the conclusion that OpenBSD is the
most secure OS I have ever run.

-wittig http://www.robertwittig.com/
.       http://robertwittig.net/