Got approached by a head hunter.

If anyone in the community is interested and read it as is, I am just copy
pasting, and I know NOTHING about this job or the head hunter that sent me
the bellow email:

Hii There!

Greetings of the day!!

I found your resume from one of the job portal and just want to check if
you are available for new opportunity and it seems really a good match with
the requirement so please have a look at the requirement and let me know if
you are comfortable with the requirement. If interested please revert back
with updated resume

*JD : OpenBSD Resource*

*Start Date:  Immediate*

*Location:  Apple Park*

*Tasks:*
1. Document the existing state of projects
                  - Diff versions in macOS vs released by project
                  - Public state of projects (how much active development,
direction, potential replacements, license status, etc.)
2. Bring macOS forward
                  - Pull latest project versions in
                  - Review radars to determine what is fixed in latests
versions vs. is still a problem or is a new feature/enhancement request
                  - Fix high/medium impact issues
                  - Upstream changes, if possible and as appropriate
3. Testing suite
                  - Integrate existing open source tests
                  - Develop new tests where there are gaps
4. Automate the process
                  - Create a tool that will automate as much of the work as
possible
                  - Pull down latest repo, apply Apple-specific patches,
prep for submission to build
                  - Would be run on a set cadence relative to OS releases
5. GPL replacements
                  - Develop BSD licensed replacements for any strategically
important projects that don’t currently have one

Thanks & Regards,

*Jack Thomson*

*Talent Acquisition Team*

*Ph: 732-200-1396*

*2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113*

*jac...@e-solutionsinc.com* <jac...@e-solutionsinc.com>

www.e-solutionsinc.com