Hi all,

I'm updating my PF rules to include an anchor for my manual routing rules (using
route-to) which can then be updated by ifstated when it notices that one of my
links has fallen over.

As the documentation says, macros are not visible in anchors.  Which means that
my (growing and rather extensive) list of macros and tables that I use have to
be copied and pasted into the top of each anchor file and my pf.conf.

Has anyone found a good way of somehow including macros (macros as an anchor
don't seem to be possible) into multiple anchors ??

Cheers
Dave