On Thu, May 9, 2019, at 9:28 AM, Henry Bonath wrote:
> I'm not sure how many folks out there are PowerPC users, but I was
> just curious if anyone had an idea on if or when we might see those
> out in the mirrors.

I've got a 2003 lamp-style iMac that runs the macppc port of OpenBSD
-CURRENT. It runs fine but could use a RAM upgrade and a new SSD.
Pre-built package support for macppc isn't as extensive as on amd64;
NetSurf is the best graphical web browser I've found in macppc
packages, and I haven't dared try compiling from ports using only
256MB of RAM and the original 60GB HDD -- but at least I've got Emacs.

--
Matthew Graybosch
https://www.matthewgraybosch.com