On 08/05/2019, Steve Litt <sl...@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
> ...you'd better crank waaaaay up on its fonts. Fvwm fonts
> are so small that if you have bad vision, you can't read the screen
> well enough to increase the font size.
>
> It's easy for a well-sighted person to reduce fonts, but for the poorly
> sighted person who can't read the screen in the first place, it's a
> long, difficult process.

Have you or has anyone ever set up Compiz zoom (Enhanced Zoom Desktop
in ccsm) on an OpenBSD box? I don't even know what Desktop
Environments and Window Managers would be compatible with it, and this
isn't something I have tried, but it may be worth investigating in
your situation.

Hmm... https://www.google.com/search?q=site:ports.su+compiz

Also, if you'd still be happy to give me a clue on the below, I'd
still be grateful after all: