I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer.
Ofcouse I2P(Java) is already exist on packages.

but, I2P is Java application and so big.

While Java I2P and i2pd are both clients for the I2P network.

i2pd has some big differences and advantages:
i2pd is just a router which you can use with other software through I2CP
interface.
i2pd does not require Java. It's written in C++.
i2pd consumes less memory and CPU.
i2pd can be compiled everywhere gcc or clang presented (including
Raspberry and routers).
i2pd has some major optimizations for faster cryptography which leads to
less consumption of processor time and energy.

https://github.com/PurpleI2P/i2pd