Hi Stuart,

On Tue, 28 May 2019, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> Some things to try:
>
> Does it seem to be in ddb? Try typing "call cpu_reset" blindly and see
> if it reboots.

I'll take a look at the manpages to see how that works. Never used the
kerned debugger.

> Does it start responding again if you wait?

No, at least in a "short time period" (5 minutes more or less). I'll try
to wait longer next time to test this.

> What does "sysctl kern.timecounter.hardware" say? If it's tsc, try one
> of the other names shown in "sysctl kern.timecounter.choice", probably
> acpihpet0 if available.
>
> Is it any better with the intel driver rathef than modesetting? Try this
> in xorg.conf:
>
> Section "Device"
>    Identifier  "Intel Graphics"
>    Driver      "intel"
> EndSection

I'll try them all one change at a time and try to make a table
(work/crash) for it.

It can take some time as the problem manifests randomly.

Thanks for the suggestions.

--
Paco Esteban.
https://onna.be/gpgkey.asc