> 4. jun. 2019 kl. 00:32 skrev Josef Pospisil <j_pospi...@outlook.com>:
>
> Can someone be that kind and explain to me if the whole code of OpenBSD
> was checked at least once since the openBSD was founded? That there are
> no backholes like i was describing?

Code auditing (aka ‘reading the code like the devil reads the Bible’) is very
much part of the project lifestyle. A good place to start for taking in how the
project works is the project website itself, start at the top with the project
goals page http://www.openbsd.org/goals.html and work your way through at your
own pace.

There are of course other, less official propaganda presentations like my own
«OpenBSD and you» (https://home.nuug.no/~peter/openbsd_and_you/) that will if
nothing else show you highlights I thought important while composing a user
group presentation (and some minor brushups since then), with links to further
info.

- Peter

—
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/