> The panic indicated that there was no memory left and
> was in UFS region.  Since this is the only change I did in the last few month
> I'm guessing there is a memory leak in the LACP routines, somewhere.

Seems unlikely.  We run LACP trunks on all our firewalls and nginx
load balancers.  Each of those machines pushes a steady 150 Mb/s of
traffic through the trunk interfaces, 24 hours a day.

Are you doing any NFS mounts?  I've seen panicks in the past due
to stuck NFS servers causing clients to run out of mbufs.  But that
was a long time ago, so it's just a hint based on the panic being
near the filesystem code ...  Seeing the actual panic traceback
would help.

--lyndon