On Fri, 05 Jul 2019, Marko Cupać wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a bunch of branch offices whose gateways (OpenBSD on APU) connect
> to 'net via PPPoE and obtain their dynamic public IP addresses from
> ISPs. Is there a way for them to update remote bind zone every time IP
> changes so I have their current public IP in DNS?

I've used bind's nsupdate in the past to do something like this (not on
dynamic ip change, but on provisioning vms but quite similar).

It was some time ago but, iirc the provisioning scripts uploaded some
file like this:

update add $FULL_DNS_NAME. 300 A $INT_IP
send

and then executed nsupdate. I guess you can do something similar with
cron jobs.

But there's probably an easier/more reliable option.
Hope it helps.

Cheers,

--
Paco Esteban.