Ha. I was about to start out with how I can guess how complicated managing
an operating system is. Then I see the last line of your email saying, "How
about if you don't know, stop making guesses".

My comments only apply to my experience coding for bluetooth on mobile
devices and it was just overcomplicated for me and I felt it was opening up
an unnecessary attack surface. That opinion has nothing to do with OpenBSD.

Just writing this here in case someone tries to use this in a future
conversation.