Hello !

I use a "Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7260" which is supported by iwm(4) in a
T440p and a W541 (booth M.2 but check if your model supports it before you buy
it).
BTW Bluetooth is not supported, with no card. I highly recommand, do not start
the BT topic again because the list is full of it. If you are interested, just
use the search function.

Regards,

Christoph