Hi thanks for your question

Just Chatting with a bunch of people about IT stuff...  I dont think Im
going to be the next boyzone or u2 ...  (though I hear the money is good
if only you make it :)  )
 couple of interviews... possibly some screen share demos of how to get started
at things in OpenBSD..  (for the
people who dont know that man pages exist yet...

Thanks for coming back to me and your interest

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth.