Hi,

On the NANOG list there is a thread about something synflooding:
https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2019-August/102713.html

Most of my hosts are synflooded, and I was wondering why my OpenBSD
hosts don't show any SYN_RECV states in a netstat -nafinet.  I had to tcpdump
to see a synflood happening on port 53 on one of my hosts, have to
still check the other one.   Could there be a bad pf rule I'm
using?  I suspect this is a worm of sorts or something.

While not an emergency, it is inconvenient to pick out the synflooders
with tcpdump.  Is there any better tools?

-peter