Op Wed, 21 Aug 2019 15:06:17 +0200 schreef Walter Alejandro Iglesias <w...@roquesor.com>:
[...]

It has been working for days (with and without NUT) apparently without
problems except for three times in which the usb signal from the ups got
cut, apparently for no reason.  I get this message in console:

  upd0 detached
  uhidev0 detached

I have a similar recurring message, also very erratically, mean period is about a month:

ugen0 detached
ugen0 at uhub1 port 2 "American Power Conversion Smart-UPS 1000 FW:UPS 09.2 / ID=18" rev 2.00/1.06 addr 2

While using NUT I got "stale" messages from upsmon when that happened.

I'm using apcupsd, I also get messages for these occurrences.

--
Gemaakt met Opera's e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/