Hello Ibrahim,

Ibrahim Topbasi wrote on Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 12:04:39PM +0300:

> 0C TURKEYP AnkaraT CankayaZ 06510A 2139. Street 2/11O Rakort Information
> TechnologiesI Ibrahim TopbasiM open...@rakort.comu http://www.rakort.comB
> 90-850-460-10-58X 90-850-460-10-58N More than 5 years, OpenBSD
> setup/installation/remote administration. Network engineering, software
> development(C/Python/PHP/PostgreSQL/MySQL). Also experienced with Solaris
> and Linux.We specialize in providing solid open source solutions for
> businesses using OpenBSD, ? and Linux. MCSE, CCNA, RHCE certifications,
> VPNs, firewalls, wireless, DNS, squidGuard, mail - even training with
> OpenBSD.

It would no doubt be nice to have a support.html entry for Turkey,
but i'm not convinced i want to add a person who is not even able
to send properly formatted email.

Then, i consider using "OpenBSD OpenBSD" as the comment in the From:
Header of outgoing email pretentious, maybe even offensive.
A serious business would put the real name of a real person in that
place and additionally use the Reply-To: header.

Besides, while i guess it is OK that the website is in Turkish
language only, it doesn't appear to even mention OpenBSD, so i think
this request ought to be disregarded.

Yours,
  Ingo

--