Hi Misc,

we have to run 6.6 snapshot on one of our firewall clusters to get in
touch with the new aggr(4) driver. This driver seems to work great
whith 6.6 snapshot on a dell pe 470 with intel X710 based quadport
sfp+ nics doing LACP.

We had serious problems with the trunk(4) driver on OpenBSD 6.5 stable
which I discribed in the thread "Dell PE R740, Intel X710 QuadPort &
LACP not working".

I am new in running snapshots in production environments. Our goal is
to run the 6.6 snapshot till 6.6 will be released.

The sysupgrade tool is a nice way to install the newest snapshot, never
had a problem. But what is the correct way to install a stable release
on snapshot? Using the standard bsd.rd upgrade way?

Furthermore I'm not sure which snapshot should I run. Almost every day
there will be a fresh one. Perhaps is there a moment/date where a
freeze of the code base will be done which reflects the 6.6 release?

Thanks.