Hi Folks,
A friend of mine gave me an Asus X250TA to use as a low-power home
server.
I don't want to waste any of the two USB2 ports for an USB-Ethernet
adaptor,
but I'd like to use the integrated wifi module instead.

After launching fw_update(1) using an USB tethered connection,
the firmware gets installed, but it's apparently lacking a .nvram file.
Here's the error I'm getting:

$ dmesg | grep brcmbwfm0: failed loadfirmware of file
brcmfmac43340-sdio.nvram The nvram(4) man page is not even that helpful
in this case.
I don't think the OpenBSD philosophy is to throw partially working
firmwares in the repos,
so I think the problem could be related to something else, but I have no
clue what this
something else could be.

Also, the firmware repository does not contain any .nvram file, which
makes me doubteven more that the problem is related to something
partially supported.

Any ideas? Best regards
Stefano