I just fired up a 6.6/amd64 host that I will use to replace an existing
6.5/amd64 remote fileserver.  I've been using Unison to synch files between
this remote server and a Windows fileserver.  It seems with the bump to OCAML
4.09 Unison is throwing an error, "input_value: ill-formed message", when
trying to sync the hosts.  From my reading, this is the result of OCAML version
mismatches.  I've tried various combinations of Unison on both ends to no
avail.  The latest Windows binary I have is compiled with OCAML 4.0.7.  It
seems my options are,

+ Keep the host at 6.5 (until Unison Window's binaries catch up.)
+ Compile Unison on Windows with a compatible OCAML.
+ Build Unison on 6.6 with a lower OCAML version (4.07 seems to work.)

Any advice would be appreciated.

-Steve S.