On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 11:16:21AM +0000, Didier Wiroth wrote:

> I recently got a fujitsu siemens compactflash (with pcmcia connector)
> connect2air gprs card.
> I've almost never used ppp and do not know how to setup it the ppp.conf to
> use the connect2air gprs card to dial a gprs connection.

you should find all you need here:
<url: http://hazardous.org/~fkr/openbsd/openbsd_gprs_umts.html>

I use pppd with my Connect2Air card, workes like a charm. Most of the time
I used it in the Zaurus, but for a while I used the Connect2Air in a CF
Adapter in my powerbook.

On the website you will also find config files to be used with pppd.

felix
--
GPG/PGP:   D9AC74D0 / 076E 1E87 3E05 1C7F B1A0  8A48 0D31 9BD3 D9AC 74D0
http://hazardous.org/~fkr - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]|irc  -