Hi Remi,

Ok, thank you for the follow up.

Meanwhile we have prevented it to happen by announcing the 2 OSPF routes
with different metrics from hosts. This way we never have multipath
triggered, and therefore, no issue.

But would be great if this could be fixed, as sometimes multipath is
really needed.

Blocking the BGP route can't be done, it's the backup route, must be
present always.

Thanks for for your inputs.

Best regards,

João