Hi,

It's a plain fact that mozilla/firefox and all the derivative browsers like
Epiphany won't build for ARM at the moment due to some issue with NSPR which
causes the a segmentation fault during the signing phase of the libraries.
19 hours of build time on both Firefox and Mozilla have shown me the problem
is the same on both of them.

Can anyone suggest an alternative browser that isn't based on Gecko engine
(requires Mozilla-Devel) and that support JavaScript +CSS?

I really want something that I can be able to do GUI edits on moinmoin with
and I don't care if it is a little slow.

Try out moinmoin on the sandbox at http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de
<http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/>  GUI editor requires some very specific
browser features which are definitely in Gecko and browsers like Epiphany
run the editor really well. I was hoping links+ might just do the job but it
doesn't let you do the GUI edits and there are a lot of nasty superfluous
links at the top of the page.

- Andy