On 2019-12-17 13:24, jin&hitman&Barracuda wrote:
Sorry for top posting.

Looks like you need an ip address lists which is updated dynamically. But
this method is not like what you described here. It doesn't response back
an IP address but it does block requests which is trying to get those
ad.servers. if you wish you can choose action to "reject" instead of
"drop". I choose to reject requests because of we just have two devices at
home network.

There are couple of sites which shares ad server names and ip addresses as
a list and they update those lists. As described in below link, you can use
a script to stop traffic which you don't want to have. Basically the script
updates 'source of bad ad server list' periodically and feed your pf rules.

https://www.geoghegan.ca/pfbadhost.html