hi misc,

I just tried to get a little deeper into load-balancing and try
to use relayd(8) in a dynamic (translate to microservices) environment
where I´l like to add and remove hosts on the fly.
After some reading I thought I should use tables for this purpose.

relayctl(8) only allows to enable or disable complete tables but not
to alter a table.

So I checked out

'pfctl -t <table> -T add '

which should do exactly what I want.

But unfortunatelly the tables (to relay or redirect) are not
present in 'pfctl -s Table'

I just hava a small setup to play, no real hosts or serverices attached
but before growing bigger I wanted to ask here if this should be
possible how I try it or another idea how to alter realyd(8) tables
without updating relay.conf(5) and reload.

thanks
--mirac