> where do I sign up for OpenBSD write-perfect-C-code programmer training bootcamp?

here we go ladies and gents an unadulterated look at the manchild in the wild
as he looks for something else to take responsibility for his work. after
decades of being spoonfed it's lost the ability to fend for itself as previous generations once did. where autodidacts once had the initiative to read, study and learn how to use tools inherently more dangerous than the relatively tame c, children nowadays only know how to blame the job for being too hard. the tool
for being unsafe. or the teacher for being too strict. where men once fixed
steel without harness or lanyard, hardhat or steelcaps they now want everything handed to them on a silver platter
> But I don't want deeper point to get missed -- which is that if eecd
> doesn't like the idea of regulating what the programmer can do, then the
> programmer has to have the skills to safely write unsafe code.

no you're belying the point: the good programmer regulates himself while you
want to police everything and everyone else to compensate for your own
shortcomings

At moment, I want my privacy to be protected.
https://mytemp.email/