Hello Aron,

I did check very briefly for support using upd(4), but stopped after
being unable to register the UPS with that driver. This would allow
sysctl keep information on the ups. I guess that to give it another go,
I will have to change the kernel. This task is not a priority since NUT
is already an acceptable interface as long as we can make it work.

Regards,

Marcos Madeira