Hi all,

I'm in a search for a game controller / gamepad for OpenBSD and
found an old article on OpenBSD Journal[0] regarding (support for)
an Xbox 360 one.

Good ol' Logitech has two gamepads - one wired[1] and one wireless[2]
- and, according to the comments linked in a reddit thread[3] I found,
both seem to work fine. So does Sony's DualShock 4.

Has anyone tried Xbox One controller or Valve's, recently discontinued,
Steam Controller?

I'd prefer a wireless one but a wired one will be just fine if it
"just works" and/or is superior to a wireless one. Yes, I'm well
aware that there's no Bluetooth support on OpenBSD but am thinking
of a wireless Logitech-style, i.e. with a wireless USB dongle.

So far, I've been playing only "native" games and hadn't tried any
emulators yet but will probably get to it eventually. Mentioning
it here as, from what I understand, some emulators/games require
analogue control.

Information from people with any experience in the matter would be
greatly appreciated, i.e. also "don't buy that!".

I'm running -current.

[0] https://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article;sid=20131106082821
[1]
https://www.logitechg.com/en-gb/products/gamepads/f310-gamepad.html#940-000138