Den ons 5 feb. 2020 kl 21:01 skrev Riccardo Giuntoli <tag...@gmail.com>:

> If i sniff traffic over enc0 interface I found a strange error about ip
> chksum:
>
>  (DF) (ttl 63, id 43164, len 52) (DF) (ttl 64, id 18753, len 72, bad ip
> cksum 0! -> c48a)
> This is the error as you can review.
>
> I cannot find solution in Internet and the real think is that in many
> others post people copy and paste packets and this error is visible but no
> one think that is in effect an error or do not speak about.

You often see 0 in packet checksum fields if the packet is heading out on a
device
which claims to do ipv4 checksum offloading in hardware. In such cases, the
OS will
not spend time doing software checksums, but the hardware will do it just
before the
packet leaves for the network, so that is why the software sniffer will see
0 there, but
the remote end (you do look for errors from both ends, right?) will see
something else
there.