Awesome stuff!! I can't wait to upgrade the script on my gateway(s) this week.

Thank you.

Zann

On 2020-03-10 14:51, Jordan Geoghegan wrote:
Hey folks,

Last time I posted about this, I got a fair bit of interest and I've
had quite a few downloads and enquiries about pf-badhost, so I figured
I'd share here that I've updated the script.

pf-badhost and unbound-adblock are both now at version 0.3, released
earlier today.

I highly encourage anybody running an older version of these scripts
to update to the latest version, as I have made a number of
significant improvements to the security and robustness of the script.

Links to the scripts can be found here:

www.geoghegan.ca/pfbadhost.html
www.geoghegan.ca/unbound-adblock.html

Regards,