Thanks Edgar … Nop, it is not a typo 😊

--
Regards,
C. L. Martinez

From: "ed...@pettijohn-web.com" <ed...@pettijohn-web.com>
Date: Monday, 16 March 2020 at 17:16
To: Carlos Lopez <clo...@outlook.com>
Cc: "misc@openbsd.org" <misc@openbsd.org>
Subject: Re: What is the difference between these anchor rules

On Mar 16, 2020 11:07 AM, Carlos Lopez <clo...@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to accomplish several different tests using anchors rules under an
OpenBSD 6.6 host. But I am seeing a strange behavior depending how I configure
them. For example:

This rule works:

anchor inet from $laptop_admin label "Allow access from $srcaddr via SSH" {
        anchor proto tcp to port ssh {
                pass in to (self)
                pass in to { $dmz_network $vpn_network  } tag intlans-to-intlans
        }
}

But this one never matches:

anchor inet from $laptop_admin label "Allow access from $srcaddr via http/https
services" {
      anchor proto tcp to port { http https } {
               pass in $hots2 tag intlans-to-intlans
       }
}

Is hots2 a typo in the  mail or the conf also? Or maybe it's not a typo.

Edgar

I have tried inserting “quick” keyword in second rule, but nothing … Maybe am I
doing some mistake? Rules that works goes before than the other that fails …
Changing order, it doesn’t matter …

Any tip?
--
Regards,