On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 07:17:59PM +0000, Cord wrote:

Go buy an ethernet cable. No WiFi.
Use someone's phone hotspot.
Use a fixed PKG_PATH instead of /etc/installurl

Read a LOT of man pages and misc@ tech@ ports@ bugs@

Maybe even tell us which version of VAX your laptop runs on?
Is it OpenBSD version 4.9?

I'm annoyed that our hotel room is sharing electrical circuit with the
room next to it and the power keeps tripping the circuit breaker.

I feel better now.