yes, if your openbsd device is not your broadband router then consider below.

brief how to, actual implementation left to individual admin

step one, have a relatively low cost virtual host provider
step two, using virtual host provider to determine data center with
lowest combined latency between your 2(or more) endpoints
step three, create ipsec tunnels between endpoints and VM server
step four, create egre or eiop or whatever use chose between the
various endpoints across ipsec tunnel

--

-

Past hissy-fits are not a predictor of future hissy-fits.
Nick Holland(06 Dec 2005)

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not
only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public.  - Theodore Roosevelt(1918)